Friday, June 11, 2010

Where The Wild Things Are






i'm actually listening to "worried shoes" by karen o. this song is from the where the wild things are soundtrack. i loved the movie and the song reminds me of it everytime i listen to it. where the wild things are is actually one of my favorite movies because when i see it, it reminded me of childhood and the happiness i had doing anything, even the simplest things like running through the neighborhood. this movie is..it just feels like home! when i was at school and i felt out of place or anything this movie would bring me back. i also posted below another amazing song from the soundtrack, "hideaway". well i was just packing up clothes and things for my trip on sunday. i'm leaving to stay on a college campus for 3 weeks. i'll be doing homework and getting a chance to feel what college is like. hopefully my roomate will be cool and i know i'll have fun. well i have to go get ready for my grandma's banquet so .
music and robots
sincerely,
Rocket Jr. X)